Cost and Financing
RedCliff requires a 30-day minimum length of stay. With this in mind, don't hesitate to contact us for our daily rates at 801-921-8488.
This daily rate, for instance, includes the physical examination, treatment plan development, psychosocial assessment, intensive acclimation supervision, and individual and group therapy sessions. Admission counselors are also available, at the above phone number, to help with any questions or concerns.
Accordingly, RedCliff Ascent will assist parents with health insurance billing.
We have also been successful in collecting some insurance money (assuming the clinical information rises to the level of medical necessity). Please contact an admissions counselor for more details around specific insurance issues.
Overall, here is a financial loan company we recommend for families.
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Also here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments.
- No collateral is required.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process.
- 100% Confidential.
P: 1-(866) 615-6319
Another option we recommend
Tax Deduction Information
Please provide the following information to your tax advisor so they can assist you in making the proper deduction.
Another key point is that you may wish to refer to Internal Revenue Code (Section 213a) for additional information on allowable deduction percentages of expenses related to the care of your son or daughter.
Additionally, court examples of rulings that support medical expense deduction related to enrollment in a special school for your child may assist you.
- –Griesdorf, Lawrence, (1970) 54 TC 1684)
- Enrollment of a child not cooperating in school and often physically sick related to the result of parental divorce and father’s suicide.
- –Urbauer, Charles, (1992) TC Memo 1992-170)
- Enrollment of a 17-year-old with severe behavioral and drug abuse-related problems in a college preparatory school program designed to meet the educational and emotional needs of students with problems.
When the proper criteria are met, all tuition (including all food and lodging) and additional expenses including transportation to and from the program should be discussed as a deduction with your tax advisor. Also, phone calls and other related expenses you incur should also be discussed with your tax advisor.
Additional Resources for Your Tax Advisor
- Internal Revenue Code Section 213(a)
- Treasury Regulation Section 1.123-1(e)
- Revenue Ruling 70-285
- Private Letter Ruling 8447014
- Court Cases: Griesdorf, Lawrence, (1970) 54 TC 1684;
- Pazos, Jose, (1987) TC Memo 1987-131;
- Urbauer, Charles, (1992) TC Memo 1992-170
Empowering Youth Mental Health:
Scholarships and Support through Choose Mental Health
Choose Mental Health has embarked on a transformative nationwide journey, reshaping the landscape of mental health care for the younger generation. Functioning as a nonprofit entity, their primary endeavor revolves around the mobilization of funds to facilitate scholarships. These scholarships play a crucial role in ensuring that children and youth, irrespective of their financial capabilities, gain access to superlative treatment.
Within the heart of their mission lies an unwavering commitment to delivering nothing short of the finest solutions, aid, and sustenance to these young individuals.
RedCliff Ascent aligns seamlessly with the mission of Choose Mental Health, sharing a common goal to offer hope and empowerment to children and youth. By uniting with Choose Mental Health, we stand alongside 30 million young lives struggling with mental health challenges, collectively becoming a beacon of support.