Medical and Clinical Services
For your child’s well-being, RedCliff Ascent’s wilderness therapy rules give a full range of medical and clinical services. For more information, a complete discussion of clinical services is found in the article, What About Diagnosis?
- A few of the clinical and medical services provided at RedCliff Ascent include:
- A complete review of the student’s historical profile.
- An intensive physical evaluation.
- A psychosocial assessment.
- A full level II Comprehensive Psychological evaluation (upon request at an additional charge).
- A treatment plan development.
- A treatment plan review.
- Medication management.
- Biweekly physical evaluations by medical staff.
- Parent weekly phone sessions and consultation with a licensed therapist.
- Student weekly individual psychotherapy sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Weekly group psychotherapy sessions with licensed therapist.
- Daily group sessions with field counselors.
- Substance abuse 12-step process.
- A graduation ceremony.
- A discharge summary and transitional planning.
- Insurance billing and utilization review.
Call an admissions counselor at 801-921-8488 for additional information about how RedCliff Ascent can help your family.